BTR is a torque tester ideal for calibration and control of torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers. The microprocessor indicator is fed by 2 internal batteries with 200 hours autonomy, with AUTO POWER OFF function which activates if any change in the measurement is detected in 30 minutes.
The new generation electronic section consists of a particularly long-term stable analogue circuit and of a 16 bit A/D converter which ensures 65.000 internal divisions with an acquisition speed of 125 conversions per second (3000 in peak function). On the display there is an analogue bar for torque that is still active, even in the programming menu. The BTR can work in two different ways:
- Direct reading which allows to display the torque in real time.
- Storing of max measured force (PEAK function) ideal to make measurements of trip torque in both clockwise and anticlockwise direction.
- 200 hours autonomy without recharge.
- Measurement unit in N·m
- Programmable resolution.
- Programmable digital filter.
- Zero function.
- Peak function (clockwise and anticlockwise).
- Accredia certificate (clockwise).
- RS232 output.
- Linearity-hysteresis ≤ ±0,20%.