Models that are able to join inside technology, reliability and design.
Series 7000 – Digital Torque Wrenches
All Italian style.
Available with torque reading precision of ± 1% and angle reading precision of ± 1%, to fulfil the most critical applications.
- Peak hold and track mode direct readings.
- Torque or torque angle configurations.
- CW and CCW readings.
- Torque precision: ± 1% or 2% (from 10% to full scale).
- Angle precision: ± 1%.
- 4xAA batteries, alkaline or rechargeable (charger not included).
- User tightening sets definition.
- Angle and Torque Preset.
- Tolerance range adjustment both on torque and angle.
- Auto switch-off.
- N·m, Kgf m, Lbf in, Lbf ft.
- Different selectable languages.
- Memory up to 900 values.
- Optical signals through 3 leds, and acoustical signal with buzzer.
- Wide digital display 132×32 pixels, with backlight.
- Data output RJ45 for data download (optional kit 7000K).
- Menu driven.
- Better than EN ISO 6789:2004.
Italian technology, reliability and design for a high quality product.
Large LCD graphic display, with high contrast and enhanced characters for easy-to-read figures.
Function keys: just four buttons, in an ergonomic position, for an easy access to all the functions.
D = Version with LED ring usable with battery charge 7000D.
Available, only on request, for models 7050 – 7100 – 7200 – 7350 – 7800 – 71000
USB data transfer kit composed by:
- RS232 data transfer cable.
- USB pen drive with EasyReport software that allow to manage exported data and to convert them in Excel or Text files.
For torque wrenches of Series 7000C and 7000A.