Orders shall be taken under conditions specified below which shall be understood as being agreed to by customers. Any exceptions shall only be accepted following mutual agreement and must be set forth in writing. These general conditions and all sales contracts between the parties shall be governed by the EC legislation.
- ORDERS When an order is given, it is understood that the customer approves all the current TECNOGI conditions of sale. Orders cannot be revoked by the Customer. The code of the article and relative quantities must be specified in the order.
- DELIVERY DATE The filling of the orders is subjected to availability in stock and manufacturing possibilities. We reserve the right to fill the
order at different times. Delays shall not give entitlement to claims for damages nor the right to reduce or cancel the order. Stated delivery dates are approximate. Furthermore we cannot be held responsible for delays or reduction in supply caused by factors beyond our control such as strikes, natural disaster or other circumstances.
- SHIPMENT Shipments are made ex-works unless otherwise agreed in writing. Goods travel at the customer’s own risk. In case of delay, faults or losses the customer must make any claim to the carrier.
- WARRANTY Tecnogi products are fully guaranteed for the quality of materials and workmanship involved. The piece seen to be defective at the origin shall be repaired or replaced free of charge. This warranty excludes all other TECNOGI liabilities relating to damage that follows or is a consequence of product supply. Products showing normal sign of wear, tampering or improper use are excluded from the warranty.
- PRICE Prices are intended as prices net for any taxes, dues, fees of financial costs whatsoever. TECNOGI reserves the right to modify the price shown.
- PAYMENTS Payment must be made exclusively to TECNOGI under the conditions established. Adjustment and withholdings are not permitted. Bank interest and any additional costs shall be calculated on late payments. Claims or disputes will not give the customer the right to suspend or in any way delay payment for the products subject to dispute, let alone any other supply.
- COMPETENT COURT The only competent court for all disputes is Monza.
Being our products in constant evolution for a continuous improvement, specifications, weight and dimensions reported in this catalogue could be subjected to variations without notice. All provided material is intended for informational purposes only. TECNOGI SRL disclaims any liability in connection with any inaccuracy, fault or omission.