Torque wrenches of new concept, designed and manufactured to exceed performances required by EN ISO 6789:2003.
- FAST AND EASY SETTING.
- IT DOESN’T NEED TO TURN BACK TO THE MINIMUM SCALE VALUE AFTER BEING USED.
- LONG LIFE ACCURACY AND REPEATABILITY.
The wrench works with a “variable arm clicker mechanism”. Torque variations are obtained not by screwing or unscrewing a spring (the critical component in a standard click type wrench) but by a variation of levers positions. The spring inside works always in the same condition, independently of torque selected. This innovative system guarantees endurance and stability.
- With reversible 72 teeth ratchet head, universal fittings 9×12, 14×18 or16 mm spigot end.
- Quick and precise slide adjustment by unscrewing the knob and glinding the slider on the scale to the required value.
- With graduated scale in N·m and Lbf.ft or pre-set (the desired torque must be set using a torque analyzer).
- Excellent repeatability and reliability.
- Dual signal when the set torque is reached: acoustical click and effort decrease.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Guaranteed accuracy ± 3% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:2003.
- Traceable calibration certificate through accredited laboratories.